Many members of the Big River Racing Team braved the cold and ran strong races at the St. Patrick’s Day Parade 5 Mile Run.
- Peter Johnsrud (25:32) placed 2nd Overall
- Kirby Simon (26:44) placed 5th Overall and 3rd in his Age Group
- Luke O’Connor (26:46) placed 6th Overall
- Nick Vollmer (31:36) placed 1st in his Age Group and 28th Overall
- Laura Hillard (32:46) placed 3rd Female, 1st in her Age Group, and 34th Overall
- Mike Cochran (32:56) placed 36th Overall
- Sadie Smith (32:56) won her Age Group, placing 4th Female and 37th Overall
- Barret Looper (34:31) placed 52nd Overall
- Cassie Zehenny (35:10) placed 13th Female and 69th Overall
- Michelle Dillon (38:54) placed 2nd in her Age Group
- JoAnna Duncan (39:04) placed 2nd in her Age Group
- John Kertz (40:11) placed 10th in his Age Group
Also on Saturday, March 12, Preston Jordan (1:30:49) placed 10th Overall and 3rd in his Age Group at the Creve Coeur St. Paddy’s Half Marathon. Mike Flynn served as the 2:10:00 Pacer for that race.
Earlier this month, Josh Vitoux (4:15:31) ran his debut marathon at the Little Rock Marathon. And Jon Petter (18:47) placed 7th Overall and 2nd in his Age Group at the Top of the Morning 5k.
Congratulations to all the team members on their accomplishments!