Members of the Big River Racing Team were at it again the past two weekends.
At the Santas on the Loose 5k on Saturday, 12/4, Jacqueline McCormick (22:19) won her Age Group, placing 4th Female and 17th Overall. And John Kertz (22:36) placed 2nd in his Age Group and 19th Overall.
At the Santa’s North Pole Dash 5k also on Saturday, 12/4, Payton Birkel (19:20) was the 1st Female and 7th Overall finisher.
In a non-holiday themed event on Saturday, 12/4, Sadie Smith (2:55:56) won her Age Group, placing 3rd Female and 19th Overall at the Rehoboth Seashore Marathon in Delaware.
On Sunday, 12/5, at the Hot Chocolate 15k:
- Michelle Dillon (1:12:23) won her Age Group and was the 18th Female.
- Mara Horwitz ran 1:16:16.
- Cammy Hudson ran 1:18:46.
- JoAnna Duncan ran 1:19:04.
On Saturday, 12/11, at the St. Louis Track Club’s Frostbite Series:
- Jon Petter (11:07) placed 2nd in his Age Group and 22nd Overall in the 3k.
- Stephen Kuehner (11:38) won his Age Group and placed 35th Overall in the 3k.
- Cassie Zehenny (12:21) placed 2nd in her Age Group and 4th Female in the 3k.
- Jacqueline McCormick (13:46) placed 2nd in her Age Group in the 3k.
- Denise Buehrer (17:32) placed 3rd in her Age Group in the 3k.
- Connor Callahan (43:00) placed 3rd Overall in the 12k.
- Sadie Smith (48:12) placed 1st Female and 21st Overall in the 12k.
- Rachel Ament (52:42) won her Age Group and placed 5th Female and 46th Overall in the 12k.
- Michelle Dillon (59:28) placed 2nd in her Age Group and 22nd Female in the 12k.
Congrats to all the Big River Racing Team members on their races!