The Big River Racing Team has been wrapping up 2021 on fire.
Sadie Smith ran a new Missouri State Age Record for 1 Mile for a 42 year old female (5:59) at the Run for the Ranch 1 Mile race on 12/18. That same day, she also ran the Run for the Ranch Marathon (3:03:38), finishing 1st Female and 2nd Overall.
On 12/26, many team members earned spots on the podium at the Frostbite Series 2 Mile and 10 Mile races:
- Jon Petter (11:45) was 3rd in his Age Group for the 2 Mile.
- Stephen Kuehner (12:05) won his Age Group for the 2 Mile.
- Jacqueline McCormick (14:20) won her Age Group for the 2 Mile.
- Euan Makepeace (48:33) won the the 10 Mile race and set a new Missouri State Record for 10 Miles.
- Connor Callahan (58:09) won his Age Group and placed 6th Overall in the 10 Mile, setting a new Missouri State Age Record for 10 Miles for a 30 year old male.
- Sadie Smith (1:05:43) placed 1st Female in the 10 Mile and set a new Missouri State Age Record for 10 Miles for a 42 year old female. (Two State Records on two straight weekends!!!)
- Michelle Dillon (1:19:41) placed 2nd in her Age Group in the 10 Mile.
Congrats to all the Big River Racing Team members on their accomplishments in 2021. Keep up the great work in 2022!