After a busy and successful May and June, there weren’t as many local race opportunities in July and August. Nevertheless, some team members battled the heat and humidity, or travelled north to cooler locations, and attained success.
- Brandon Schneider (20:36) placed 3rd in his Age Group at the O’Fallon Firecracker 5k on July 4th.
- Mike Flynn (4:41:33) placed 2nd in his Age Group at the Akron Trail Marathon on July 10th.
- Michelle Dillon (3:40:15) placed 2nd in her Age Group at the Jack & Jill Downhill Marathon on July 24th.
- Sadie Smith (2:51:02) ran a new PR at the Jack and Jill Downhill Marathon, placing 11th Overall and 3rd Female Overall on July 25th.
- On August 21st, Sadie Smith (5:42) placed 1st Female in the Anchorage Mile. The following day, Sadie (2:55:19) placed 2nd Overall and 1st Female at the Anchorage RunFest Marathon.
- On August 29th, Jacqueline McCormick (1:44:49) won her Age Group and placed 2nd Female in the Blueberry Cove Half Marathon.
Congratulations to our team members on their summer races, and best wishes to everyone as they tackle their fall races!