Big River Racing Team members continued to post strong performances in February.
At the Frostbite Series on February 5:
- Sarah Kruger (18:09) placed 3rd Female in the 3 Mile
- Jon Petter (18:47) placed 2nd in his Age Group in the 3 Mile
- Stephen Kuehner (20:37) placed 3rd in his Age Group in the 3 Mile
- Cassie Zehenny (20:57) placed 11th Female in the 3 Mile
- Maryam Tabatabaei (1:10:58) won her Age Group in the 8.66 mile
- Michelle Dillon (1:11:21) won her Age Group in the 8.66 mile
Five team members ended up on the podium for the overall Frostbite Series:
- Stephen Kuehner earned 1st Place Male 30-34 for the Short Series
- Cassie Zehenny earned 2nd Place Female 25-29 for the Short Series
- Jon Petter earned 2nd Place Male 40-44 for the Short Series
- Michelle Dillon earned 1st Place Female 55-59 for the Long Series
- Maryam Tabatabaei earned 2nd Place Female 40-44 for the Long Series
On February 19th at the Mardi Gras Run For Your Beads 5k:
- Nick Vollmer (19:27) placed 5th Overall and 2nd in his Age Group
- John Kertz (24:33) placed 2nd in his Age Group
On February 27th, Payton Birkel (42:39) was the Overall Winner at the Winter Flakes 10k.
On February 27th, in preparation for upcoming races, a few team members ran a 4 Mile time trial.
- David O’Gara ran 19:33
- Peter Johnsrud ran 19:37
- Matt Kruger ran 19:51
- Jared Bugaj ran 19:58
- Kirby Simon ran 20:36
- Connor Callahan ran 20:40
- Euan Makepeace paced them through the 4 Mile time trial and then ran an additional 4 miles, finishing 8 miles in 39:30
The team is primed for Spring races.